any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Wahs.. joined Chinese Dance.. Back to square one. Haix. Frm the first trainin, my back, my stomach, my neck, my leg, my arm hurts like.............. I dunno how to describe.. I had to suppress my laughter as it will cause my stomach to hurt.. Whenever i sneezed or coughed, both my back and my stomach hurts!! Sob.. And, our Japanese class had a change of teacher.. Wow!! I'm so happy!! Tis teacher is lyke... much much nicer!! Not nice as in.. nice.. but well, at least she's loud, and we understand what she's saying, and well.. her class is not that boring.. I'm sho glad we can change teachers.. But.. i'm seriously confused. I'm now used to hiragana, and then she introduces katakana to us all of a sudden... Haix.. Well, gotta buck up to handle it..... JIAYOUS WOR!!