any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Today ish th CNY Deco judging day.. Our class chiong all the way from morning til noon.... after schools some of us stayed back to help out. When we were halfway through, the judges came! Sho scary!! I really dont know what they wil think of us, with our inefficiency.... Haix...When everything was put up, i started to sweep the floor.. Any idea how dirty the class is? let me give eu some clues.When i finished sweeping, ther was a whole puddle of dirt ther. And it was like black and white d diff!!! OMFG..... After everything, everyone left except for me and a guy named Kelvin.. We stayed back to clean the windows. The whole classroom was lyke perhaps a thousand years left uncleaned.... Eu cn even write words on the dust! It was really fun spraying water and all.. When we left, it was lyke 4.30, and the class was lyke DAMN CLEAN!!!! Woohoo!! And.. I managed to give Olivia the guigui i bought for her. She was sho damn cute when she smiled and thanked me!! OMG.... She was SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!