any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wah ytd's cca open hse was fun!! In d mrnin, der was a parents' social gatherin.. I met my fren yangting n bof of us were damn sian.. All parents der... Den we went bck to clas to decorate a little bit. We were alone til Soon, our VC came, followed by Marcus, Vanessa, Guo Xuan, Ken and Lee Ting.. It was so fun! Den ltr on at d open hse, we went roaming around the sch browsing through the CCA booths.. We saw the 'vampires' and the 'ghosts' of the drama club roaming around. They were so scary!! Everyone was promting their own CCAs, we didn't know who to listen to! Hahas!! At the art club booth, i managed to make a clay bowl and brought it hme. And now, I've finished painting it!It looks sho cool!!! Woohoo!!